Music Genre Art Images
'Whatever you want, what ever you need'
ok released 1st set

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post485761
Code is in -

PS. Don't forget to make a default one, thanks.
Cool... will be looking forward to next skin release Smile
God damn it, now I'm really going to have to start using the Music Library.. curse you Hitcher! and MrTourettes as well.. Tongue
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
updated post with 11 new images ( including default Smile
Sorry, by default I meant a fallback like we have for Movies -

I have put in a new default image
Hey these Skins are awesome but how did you guys integrate them into XBMC? I don't get it..
Alceste Wrote:Hey these Skins are awesome but how did you guys integrate them into XBMC? I don't get it..

The music genre images are not used in teh current release of Alaska skin. Hitch has added the code ready for next release. Basically if you wait for the next Alaska release then you will be able to use these music genre images Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Code is in -

PS. Don't forget to make a default one, thanks.

Looking at your images there i see genre like dance & electronic. I will get some of these mixed genre's together also.
MrTourettes Wrote:Looking at your images there i see genre like dance & electronic. I will get some of these mixed genre's together also.
Yeah, they seem to have all sorts of mixes but I simply copy one image and rename it to match.
Just to keep everyone updated I am still working on these I just have not had chance over last week or so as I have just upgraded all my pc's and still reinstalling everything Smile
Although M.tourettes told me to wait until the next update I dare to get some help here in this thread: How can I actually integrate these images into my skin?

EDIT: I just read that they will be implemented by default in the next release of Alaska. Since I am so impatient there must be a way to inegrate them now, as far as I know Xmbc there must be some xml file that you need to edit but whoch one?
The ones MrTourettes has already made are already in Alaska - simply enter Genres.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Genre Art Images0