Fanart background in TriPanel view?
I really like the tripanel view but I get annoyed that the background is still the same old pic. Is it easy to change it so that it behaves like in Poster View?

I've tried and included posterviewfanart in some places but I just cant figure out what to do.
you need to edit Xperience_Fanart and near the bottom line 109 remove this

PHP Code:
Control.IsVIsible(55

Then you need to edit Xperience_Poster-View-movies.xml

change this

PHP Code:
        <include>posterviewfanart</include>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>0</posx>
                <
posy>0</posy>
                <
width>1280</width>
                <
height>720</height>
                <
aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                <
texture>views/poster/posterview/stageglow.png</texture>
                <
colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="30" end="80" time="4000" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
                <
visible>Control.IsVisible(55)</visible>
            </
control

to this

PHP Code:
        <control type="group">
        <
visible>Control.IsVisible(55)</visible>
        <include>
posterviewfanart</include>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>0</posx>
                <
posy>0</posy>
                <
width>1280</width>
                <
height>720</height>
                <
aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
                <
texture>views/poster/posterview/stageglow.png</texture>
                <
colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="30" end="80" time="4000" condition="true" pulse="true">Conditional</animation>
            </
control>
        </
control

now when you put <include>posterviewfanart</include> in other view it should show
Thanx alot! That did itSmile
although now I noticed that it kinda ruins the episode view for the tv-shows for some reason. there you now get fanart on half of the background, is there an easy way to make the tv-shows view stay the same?
ScrotzaN Wrote:although now I noticed that it kinda ruins the episode view for the tv-shows for some reason. there you now get fanart on half of the background, is there an easy way to make the tv-shows view stay the same?

group it the add a visible tag with the control ids you want it to show under basically like i done in the above code.
Im really sorry but I dont understand how. no matter what view I choose in the episode view for tv-shows it still shows in the background.

If im not mistaken it seems like tripanel and infopanel are in the same group or something but I have no idea how to separate them to tell it to only show in the background when tripanel is selected.

I've tried to change the visible tag but weird stuff just happens:/
If im correct then I dont want it to show for the views with ID 53... but thats as far as i've gotSmile
ScrotzaN Wrote:If im correct then I dont want it to show for the views with ID 53... but thats as far as i've gotSmile

just use the ids you want it to show on so you want the tripanel that's id 52 (these can be found in view ids.xml) ok so we have the id of the view now you do this

PHP Code:
<control type="group">
        <
visible>Control.IsVisible(52)</visible>
        <include>
posterviewfanart</include>
        </
control
aah! fantastic! Thanx a millionSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart background in TriPanel view?0