Movie nfo Question?
Ok guys I have read all the nfo regarding creating your own nfo files for movies...say ones that aren't in "Themoviedatabase.org" After creating the nfo files, XBMC still won't read them correctly. With that being said, Is there a stand alone software that will let you create your own nfo file via filling in the blanks type deal? One that I can select fan art, thumbs, etc..from the local machine? Thanks in advance.
If XBMC is not reading the .nfo file you must be doing something wrong or you found a bug. Tell us about your file-/folder structure and pastebin the .nfo and the full debug log please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'll do, soon as I get home after work. Knowing me It's probably user error. Thanks for the quick response...and for all the work you guys do, so we can sit in front of a tv and look cool to our friends and family!
I just told someone else this... Add them to themoviedb.org... It probably would be faster then trying to fix and make your own files.

Then others would benefit from your work, just as you benefit from their's...
Good advice dandirk,
Not much of an artist though.....might end up with some funky fan art!! Smile
No need to add fanart, just add the text / descriptions.
What ^^^ he said. Do what you can!
I tried to add last night, but kept getting the dreaded "rail error". Will try again tonight. Thanks again for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie nfo Question?0