[WINDOWS] vs. [LINUX] differend regex or scraper?
Hi there,
I found out a very strange thing:

I use on both platforms xbmc 9.11.

I added in my advancedsettings.xml file on both the same rules to have DVD style TV Shows in folders. The media is on a central SAMBA Storrage. Accessing it from Linux - everything works as expected - but not from Windows.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching>
    <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
    <regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
    <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
    <regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

This code works on UBUNTU to scan TV-SHOWS in DVD Style folders:
Code:
/TV SHOW/TV SHOW S01.E01/VIDEO_TS.IFO
/TV SHOW/TV SHOW S01.E02/VIDEO_TS.IFO
/TV SHOW/TV SHOW S02.E01/VIDEO_TS.IFO
Same on a windows PC with xbmc leads to no results - just the show is recognized, but no seasons / episodes. What is the difference between LINUX and WINDOWS regex - or are the scrapper different?

EDIT:

I solved the issue

- First of all the rules are case-sensitive in Windows - but seem not to be in linux via SAMBA.
- second remove show from database and re-scan does not lead to results due to unclean removal (BUG?)
- only changing scan source, rescan and changing backreally makes a fresh scan - and finally recognizes the TV-Shows.
This is my working regexp rule for windows - for those who need a hint how to do it.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching>
  <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.][Ee]([0-9]+)[\\/]VIDEO_TS.IFO</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] vs. [LINUX] differend regex or scraper?0