[Mod] Add studio flags
See below for a mod to add the studio flag (if available) to the top right of the info screen as shown in the screenshot below.

There are over 1200 studio flag images included, which have been copied from the Xperience skin for this mod.

To implement this change, download the required files here and perform the following:

1. Copy the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml and ViewsVideoLibrary.xml files into the 720p folder (make sure you backup originals)

2. Create a folder named studio in the media/flagging folder

3. Extract the Archive.zip file contents into the media/flagging/studio folder you just created.

Enjoy Smile
does this mod only add the studio flag to the info window? i use fanart view and would like the studio to be displayed under the currently selected movie, just as the Audio & Video codec info is displayed. Is this possible? Thanks.
hogfan Wrote:does this mod only add the studio flag to the info window? i use fanart view and would like the studio to be displayed under the currently selected movie, just as the Audio & Video codec info is displayed. Is this possible? Thanks.

What you are requesting is available in fanart view in any of my mods.
Linked file on media fire no longer available. Anyone else have any other links/copies of it?
I'd like to use this, too. Unfortunately, the download link has expired.

I'm not interested in any other Confluence mods aside from adding studio flags, so this is perfect. Hopefully someone else has these files?
pls upload files again,

thanks
no updates Sad

Please upload the files once more
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
+1 Smile
Please upload the files again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Add studio flags0