EventServer Stop Event missing
When trying to automate my home based on XBMC status I think I've found a bug with the EventServer.

When pressing stop on the remote I get a stop event. But when letting the last song in an album or a playlist finish on it's own there is no stop event broadcasted.
You should listen after OnPlayBackStopped not OnAction Stop incase thats what your doing.

The broadcast stuff are all under serious rearrangements now and will be handled very differently.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
OnPlayBackStopped is what I use.

It is sent when pressing stop. But not when playing a complete album and letting the last song play to the end.
Sorry, looks like OnPlaybackEnded is supposed to be used then.

I'll take a look and will try to clean it up with the new jsonrpc interface.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EventServer Stop Event missing0