• 35(current)
Linux HOW-TO playback Blu-ray Disc in XBMC for Linux with MakeMKV (Plugin Addon)
The MakeMkv Blu-Ray plugin cannot find MakeMkv. Please configure the plugin to point to it.

What should I do?
(2014-07-04, 15:39)AlexMakukhin Wrote: The MakeMkv Blu-Ray plugin cannot find MakeMkv. Please configure the plugin to point to it.

What should I do?

See post #497.
Ask again if You have any further questions. What is your OS? Linux or Openelec?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2014-07-06, 01:01)Ipaddle Wrote: See post #497.
Ask again if You have any further questions. What is your OS? Linux or Openelec?

Linux
I can't find the MakeMKV folder on my ION330, with Openelec OS.

somebody help
Hi all and thanks for your help. I can use the makemkv add on to play blu-ray.iso with xbmc but I need to Know Why my 3D isos are play in 2D. Is it a makemkv's limitation ?
Thanks for answer and sorry for my bad English.
No it is xbmc's limitation. Mvc 3d is not playable by xbmc.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-29, 11:42)nickr Wrote: No it is xbmc's limitation. Mvc 3d is not playable by xbmc.

Ok Thanks for Your Answer So i will begin to convert all my iso to hsbs
Depending on your TV HTAB is likely to be better.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-29, 13:47)nickr Wrote: Depending on your TV HTAB is likely to be better.

i have a passive LG and a dlp projector i don t know which i must use
For passive LG HTAB is better than HSBS. I don't have clue about projectors sorry.
(2014-07-29, 22:18)nickr Wrote: For passive LG HTAB is better than HSBS. I don't have clue about projectors sorry.

Thanks for your help i will try on htab so
(2014-07-18, 14:39)CasperGotschalk Wrote: I can't find the MakeMKV folder on my ION330, with Openelec OS.

somebody help

Use putty, see here: http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php/Ssh_commands
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
hello

I found this thread by googling about "rip a dvd in xbmc" in linux ubuntu 12.04. How does it work ?
Hi all,

I'm new to Linux & xbmc so I need a bit of help, I have Linux mint 17 (cinnamon desktop) installed along with Frodo xbmc. I have installed makemkv on mint and have successfully ripped a Blu-ray to MKV so I'm assuming I have makemkv installed correctly (I also use makemkv on windows). I have downloaded the plug in to play Blu-ray through xbmc but I have no clue how to install it?

can someone help?
Post 1
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO playback Blu-ray Disc in XBMC for Linux with MakeMKV (Plugin Addon)15