Matching DVD rip video ts with TV shows
I'm hoping to use my ripped DVD's rather than my disks. I can re-rip but I would rather not.
I have the folder structure TV/Show/Season/Disk
eg
TV/Lost/Season 1/Disk 2 - Episodes 5-8\VIDEO_TS\
TV/Lost/Season 2/Disk 2 - Episodes 5-8\VIDEO_TS\

I want to have these show as a TV series, I dont mind re-organising my files etc. I have read the wikki and I'm still slightly confused.
Can I use one DVD folder as multiple episodes?
I can make these an ISO again too but I would rather not.

I apriciate any help!
yes, or well almost.

first you have to list each episode number explicitly. secondly you need to create your own tvshowmatching regexp.
So if I name my folders like so:
TV/Lost/Season 1/E05_E06_E07_E08\VIDEO_TS\
When creating my regex what output should I achieve is it season followed by episeode number $1$2 and is xbmc happy having multiple values returned from the episode number. i.e. $1 is 1 for season 1 $2 is 05 $3is 06...

Cheers
ehrm, read a bit too quick.

you want to select the 1 from the season in \1, the E05 in \2 and the rest in \3
I came up with this code:
Code:
Season ([0-9]+)[\\/][_-eE]*([0-9]{2})[_-eE]*([0-9]{2})*[_-eE]*([0-9]{2})*[_-eE]*([0-9]{2})*[_-eE]*([0-9]{2})*
this will match
TV\LOST\Season 1\E05_E06_E07_E08_E09
etc. Is there a way to re-itterate the last match in this code

Code:
Season ([0-9]+)[\\/][_-eE]*([0-9]{2})
[_-eE]*([0-9]{2}) to match all instances of E## and store them in seperate variables.

Are you saying I should match only one episode in my regex and xbmc will atomatically scan $3 for any more eposides?
Quote:The first matched tvshowmatching regexp and "[-EeXx]+([0-9]+)" will be repeatedly applied against a file name until no more seasons or episodes are found.
I am correct in thinking we can have multiple episodes with only one file pointer?
Ever figure this out? I have the same problem, with another wrench to throw into the works: some of my episodes are numbered as "1.1" or "1.2" instead of "1" or "2" on TVDB.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matching DVD rip video ts with TV shows0