Auto play next item for videos
Hiya,

I'd like to make a simple feature request for the Video side of the playback. When I watch things I tend to want to watch them in order. I'm lazy. So I don't really want to get up for the remote when something ends. In the music configuration, there's an option for 'Auto play next item' which will play from whereever you pressed play in the album. That's cool and great and all that. There's no equivalent for videos.

It's possible to queue up individual episodes before hand, but that takes more effort, and this is what I'm trying to avoid. Similarly, I can take the effort to press down, Select at the end of each episode, but what if I don't want to - or more importantly, can't.

The 'can't' case is my usual 'get to sleep' where I set a sleep timer for an hour and then select whereever I was up to on a TV series and press play. It spoils the whole point of the sleep timer if you get woken up because you have to find the remote and then start messing around with it.

It seems awkward to have the facility in music but not in video.

Would it be possible to add this feature (as an option, obviously) ? Presumably the code already exists for this so it's not as onorous as having to write the whole thing from scratch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto play next item for videos0