• 3(current)
[AppleTV] Broadcom Crystal HD stuttering playback on Apple TV?
davilla Wrote:So bottom line, chill. we know all about the issues and are working on them. Remember, I don't work 24/7 on XBMC, I have a real job and that takes priority.

So true - no real job = no XBMC after hours support Big Grin

Thanks for the hard work ... I really don't know how you guys do it.
I also have stuttering playing H264 720p file. Davilla, do you want the logs or you already have enough info to work with?

Also, did someone tried killa sample?
curlyjs Wrote:Also, did someone tried killa sample?

search the forum for killa crystalhd and you will find several threads and posts with information about killa sample.
running latest svn, and just watched a 1080p. it was amazing!!!

movie data Wrote:Calitatea HDTV: BDRip 1080p
Video: 1920х1080, 23,976 fps, AVC MPEG-4 (x264) ~8806 kbps
grey Wrote:running latest svn, and just watched a 1080p. it was amazing!!!

hey Grey,

how did you do that?

Today I installed my atv with the latest build, but i still can not change the screen resolution more than 720p ...?

And 720p movies are not working 100%, sometimes the picture hang for a second....

Could you tell me your secretHuh?
I'm also running the latest svn and I just checked B.O.B.'s big break, which has an average bitrate of 19 mbit/s.
playback already is so much better than little over a week ago and I'm sure it will improve even more!

I just made a small donation to davilla to express my gratitude.
latest svn is playing 1080p content very well. it still has problems keeping up with the high bitrate stuff, but its getting a heck of a lot better Smile
NOW: AppleTV+CrystalHD PREVIOUS: HTPC and XBOX (both loudly running XBMC)
to make things clear. xbmc displays 720p, but the movie i was running was 1080p. and almost no shutters. it was truly amazing, because with the previous svn release i got shutters.
This sounds like it's getting better and better! I'll have to get myself a card for my Appletv. Big Grin
grey Wrote:to make things clear. xbmc displays 720p, but the movie i was running was 1080p. and almost no shutters. it was truly amazing, because with the previous svn release i got shutters.

okay, let me test, also.

I want to check if my 1080p movies are really running with 1920*1080 resolution or if they are scaled down to 720p (1280*720), like the xbmc resolution.
movies in 720p shutters every 10/15 minutes (sometimes 20min.) anyway, but i hope this would be fixed soon Big Grin

My problem is that i'm not able to get the information about the screen resolution during the playback (the information where i see the display resolution, cpu utilisation, audio codec, etc..) like on my xbox..
the button should be the menu button from the apple remote, but nothing happens when i press it for few seconds..

any idea how i can get to that information screen during the playback?

oe
oezkan12 Wrote:okay, let me test, also.

I want to check if my 1080p movies are really running with 1920*1080 resolution or if they are scaled down to 720p (1280*720), like the xbmc resolution.
movies in 720p shutters every 10/15 minutes (sometimes 20min.) anyway, but i hope this would be fixed soon Big Grin

My problem is that i'm not able to get the information about the screen resolution during the playback (the information where i see the display resolution, cpu utilisation, audio codec, etc..) like on my xbox..
the button should be the menu button from the apple remote, but nothing happens when i press it for few seconds..

any idea how i can get to that information screen during the playback?

oe

xbmc.log will tell you this info.
davilla Wrote:xbmc.log will tell you this info.

this means this feature from xbmc is not able on the atv?
oezkan12 Wrote:this means this feature from xbmc is not able on the atv?

Your question is vague, please rephrase it Smile
have a question:

if i update to a current svn build and the playback becomes choppy, can i downgrade to a build which was working satifsactory?
Yes, you can - here is how.
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Broadcom Crystal HD stuttering playback on Apple TV?0