New `killa` sample that breaks ION
I've created a sample of a movie that shows the limitations of the ION platform. I'm getting a lot of stuttering in 1080p movies on ION (480p and 720p plays fine) so I created this sample for testing. There's a lot of panning and I think this clearly shows the limitation of the ION platform.

http://rapidshare.com/files/336114854/ne...e.mkv.html
I'd put my money on it being out of spec for vdpau. Can you pastebin the output of mediainfo for the file. Rapidshare is a shit site, they're either actually overloaded or trying to con me into buying an account...
I have downloaded the video, and here is the mediainfo:
I dont know why this should be a problem for the ION?

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format-Profil : [email protected]
Format-Einstellungen für CABAC : Ja
Format-Einstellungen für ReFrame : 4 frames
Muxing-Modus : Container [email protected]
Codec-ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Dauer : 30s 917ms
Bitrate : 22,6 Mbps
Breite : 1 920 Pixel
Höhe : 1 080 Pixel
Bildseitenverhältnis : 16:9
Bildwiederholungsrate : 23,976 FPS
Auflösung : 8 bits
Colorimetrie : 4:2:0
Scantyp : progressiv
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.454
Stream-Größe : 83,2 MiB (92%)
colour_primaries : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4, SMPTE RP177
transfer_characteristics : BT.709-5, BT.1361
matrix_coefficients : BT.709-5, BT.1361, IEC 61966-2-4 709, SMPTE RP177
Can't download it.

Quote:This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
Yeah I have it the media info looks fine. I haven't had a chance to test it on the ION yet. My laptop won't play it, but that's due to only being able to allocate 256MB RAM to video, nothing 1080p works on it.
I have uploaded the file on my collectors account Nod

http://rapidshare.com/files/336822221/new_sample.mkv
Plays fine on my Asrock Ion 330 running XBMC Live 9.11
yeah, nice try, I'll stick with the birds Big Grin
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Plays fine here
"You have (no) mother" clip plays fine on my ASRock ION 330-BD 9.11 Live with VDPAU.

Pioneer PRO 141FD 60" 1080P @24 fps through HDMI with max CPU at 7.5%
iMac, Pioneer Elite PRO 141FD, Denon 4311CI, Synology DS509+, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Prime, Logitech Harmony Home Control, nVIDIA Shield Android TV
Thanks for all the testing (and hosting) people, I'll try another Linux distro because it won't play fine at my POV ION system

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New `killa` sample that breaks ION0