Installing project mayhem webserver v1.1 and proje
Sad 
first off all would i like to thank the xbmc team! finally my xbox is wourth its price!! you made it my only media solution! good work. donations are on its way. :thumbsup:

but here is my situation: i have downloaded the latest skin for xbmc, project mayhem 2004-10-21  and i have the latest xbmc - cvs build 10-23-2004 installed.
i have the evox dashboard on default startup of the xbox. then walking throug the menues to start mediacenter. (i have olso used the xbmc as default dash, but problems came up an i found out that it was best to let, in my case, the evox be default dash.) on the site critikill there is sevral "skins" and functions. in this case i wonder about 2 things. 1. project mayhem webserver v1.1 and 2.project mayhem for thc lite.
about the webserver, how does this work? is it a part of the new xbmc? when i put the webserver catalog into the "skin" catalog in xbmc and chooses this as a skin, everything gets black, only the text remain wite. (and, yes, the clock is right and i am running on the latest version of xbmc.) is there som majour things i am forgetting??

and is project mayhem for thc lite working on evox? i have been searchin for several hours trying to work this out on my own, but so far, nothing!. is it a dash? how can i install it?

i would be very gratefull if someone could help me understanding more of the powerfull xbmc!!

best regards
ktm
moving to the support forum, read our xbmc faq's and the online manualy, (plus please always look at the forums headers before posting)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing project mayhem webserver v1.1 and proje0