Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC
pm3 looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
my favourtie skin, when it´s out Smile
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
i've been a user of the first project mayhem skin for xbmc for some time. the other day i decided to updated my xbmc to the latest cvs. i wanted to do this since i just got my hdtv and now have a wireless network so it's much easier for me to use all of the features without running my 100' cat5 cable throughout the house.

anyway, i love the skin. i was wondering if i was missing it or if you're not displaying the current ip and other tcp/ip info under system settings anymore? and under the subdir/subdialog menu on the bottom right can you tell me what all of the options stand for such as r.a.m...i can't remember them all as i'm at work. some of them are self explanatory but others i was unsure of...

thanks, and please forgive my noobness.
glad you guys like pm3 :d

--

@ laytoncy - ip shows just fine here... didnt touch that screen in ages

the little menu is basicly to launch scripts - yet you can easily edit it (check dialogsubmenu.xml) and execute pretty much anything or link to other xmc screens

to get some scripts, check the pythonsections here at the forums

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks!

i'll look again for the ip. i must have missed it. and i'll look for the dialogsubmenu.xml. i think i read that it's in the pal or maybe the ntsc folder. oh, and where do you sneak a peak at pm3?
if you are on 4:3, edit the xml in the pal folder.
if you are on 16:9, edit the xml in the pal16x9 folder. (obviously)

for pm2 and pm3 the submenu is only in the pal folder and that works for all resos...

pm3 sneak peek here.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

thanks again, i'm using 16x9. by the way, i know you mentioned most of the images in pm2 are copyrighted but i love the fact that you use the b&w nautilus prestige speakers for my music. :bowdown:
does pmii still works with latest cvs ( say 2/26).. or the only skin is pmi.. i am usinga old december build and dont wanna upgrade if pmii isnt available for it..
yes it works

choke: you have outdone yourself once again.. just when i have settled into the the beauty of pmii comes pmiii the perfect skin to compliment my carbonfibre xbox.

http://www.potton-delph.com/bucko....?full=1

:bowdown:
ha - touchdown :d

your box is pretty tight

for what it's worth, i would like to jump on the bandwagon and ask chokey to have a look at different tv images for the videos page.

i absolutely love pmii and it is a fabulous skin so i don't want to sound like a whinger, but when i first saw it i was slightly put off by that one page and nearly uninstalled it.

imho changing the image to one of the 3/4 view plasma screens posted previously would make it the perfect skin! Smile
after 550+ posts at this forum, i think its about time to have my own message boards again.

i just put this up today. so please all you guys come over there to join the discussion.

click here to go to the project mayhem forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC0