Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC
i agree ... tell us drones how we can help you, i'm sure there are a lot us that can go out and find some good icons for you.

thank you again for the wonderful work! :kickass:
well if some 3d artist would make me a couple of nice images...

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(phunqe @ nov. 01 2004,11:36 Wrote:looks like this skin could kick ass in hdtv.

i must upgrade (i'm lazy) my xbmc immediately and test it.

thanks choke, seems excellent as usual.
your assumption is correct.

it does indeed "kick ass" in 1080i.

although i may have to tweak the fonts or buy some glasses as they are a tad small for me to read at a distance.
hi there... once again thanks for all the work on this skin :-)

i have a question though i'm not sure it belongs in this section...

anyway here goes. i was wondering if it was possible to a a button to the dialogsubmenu to enable me to quick-launch a web radio stream (not one from the klmbrowser... a windows media one at bbc 6 music). i've created a stream and put it in c:\streams\6music.strm. i can launch it manually by browsing through my music but i want to be able to launch straight fromthe sub menu if possible. i've tried the obvious of adding the above to the execute command but thats obviously not a winner. can anyone give me any advice.

thanks in advance :-)
did pm2 get updated a while ago with new textures or something? i've noticed recently that when you are playing a song the newsfeeds and song info starts to scroll slower then normal. also the fountain visualization seems a bit laggy. incase this matters im running it in 16x9 480p and i've tried the 12/17 through 01/02 builds and they all have the same problem.

*edit* just found the answer to my own question. you changed the textures on 12/12/2004 according to your site. can i just use the old texture file from a build before 12/12 to fix it or is it a bit more complicated?

-jameson
srry..

texture slowdown? never experienced...
dont think you can use an older one, but you might as well try
does anyone know where i can obtain an older build of project mayhem ii? i'd like to do some testing to check and see if it's the textures or if there's something else wrong.

-jameson
where can i download an updated project mayhem ii skin domnload link on homepage dosn´t work. i was thinking to upgrade my xbmc to later version im running old one from 12-07
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
you can get the first public release of pm2 on http://www.allxboxskins.com - get it and just use its textures.xpr

highly doubt thou that makes any difference

my pm2 mirror is under maintaince atm - the dowload link will be available again soon

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

(chokemaniac @ jan. 11 2005,02:51 Wrote:you can get the first public release of pm2 on http://www.allxboxskins.com - get it and just use its textures.xpr

highly doubt thou that makes any difference

my pm2 mirror is under maintaince atm - the dowload link will be available again soon
ok thanks
Livingroom: MacMini Mid summer 2010 4Gb RAM HDMI to Pioneer PDP-434 Plasma 1080i
Kitchen: one xbox 1.1 executer 2.3 chip 120 GB in HD 720p mode
Bedroom: Computer Intel Quad 9400, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX260, Vista Ultimate 64, Ubuntu 10.10
how can i make the white font a bit darker so its more ledgible i got the ifilm skins for pm2 and cant read anything on it.
the font colors are in the references.xml

i hope this hasnt been asked before (i did try searching first before posting)....

is there a way to increase the font size (1080i) for the menus and (most importantly) the rss feed & time info?
yea - you can play with the font szes in the font.xml in the 720p folder

this skin is beautiful!!!! thx!!! :thumbsup:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Mayhem II skin for XBMC0