[REQUEST] Trigger library update after download via sabnzbd
Pretty sure I'm in the right place for this. I want to know if there is a way to make sabnzbd trigger the auto-update script when it completes a download. Before Dharma I was using a curl command script to do it via the web API, but now that we have a native python plugin I want to do it that way if possible. Thanks.

Using xbmc-live if that makes a difference.
try this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90654
just change sabnzbd's completed downloads folder, and set it to watch that one
Not a bad suggestion. I'll have to see if it works on multiple folders, as my movie and TV show folders are separate. Thanks!
this seems a bit silly to me. wouldn't you be better off running the script with the curl command? that way sabnzbd controls it, and you're not thrashing your cpu or disk by constantly having to check the directory. just makes more sense if you ask me.
cosmicr Wrote:this seems a bit silly to me. wouldn't you be better off running the script with the curl command? that way sabnzbd controls it, and you're not thrashing your cpu or disk by constantly having to check the directory. just makes more sense if you ask me.
thats not how it works. it use callback to detect when to check. meaning: 0 cpu when idle

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Trigger library update after download via sabnzbd0