Scrapers not working?
Hi People,

As i am really crap at Linux and new to XBMC, i cannot seem to get the scrapers working.

I've search arround and couldn't find anything yet, that tells me how to setup the a proper scraper. I've looked trough the Wiki page and set my video folders to the "set content" option. I also enabled a few other options but i cannot get this to work. It connects though and i do got an internet connection. Feeling really feally stupidSad

Thanks already.

Greetz,
Fjerpje
Asrock ION 330HT, XBMCFreak Nuvoton 10.00 Experimental version 2
Is it a standard thing that the scraper isnt working? Because here it doesn't work. It searches though but it my folder stay the same icons and stuff i dont see anything getting changed nor the video information is changed. I'm getting crazy here. I've searched arround wiki and in this forum but i cannot find anything:S

I got like 50 movies on my harddrives and all movie folders have the exact same name as imdb movies. I set content and scraper to imdb but it doesn't find a darn thing what am i missing out?

Please help!

Fjerpje
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i don't know how and i don't know why but it is scanning with the exact same settings i use to have. It's ubelievable but it works!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers not working?0