All backdrops broken in latest SVN builds
Tested with build 26928 and the one that came just before it.

No backdrops on the main menu items (TV Shows, Movies etc.) and no fanart is displayed for individual shows movies. All you see is black background.

Thanks for the great skin and keep up the good work!
running r26905 here and no issue whatsoever...
i'll update to latest available svn tonight and see what happens.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Build 26928 isn't working for me either all textures are missing on every skin, except PM3. Will try an earlier build

EDIT: went back to Ikons GL r26880 and all it back to working. Something is definately broken on that build
just compiled r26948 and still no issues on my end.

either it's been fixed in svn already or it's not affecting linux (as that's what i'm using).
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Tested both r26928 and r26936 on AppleTV with both the normal and Xbox versions of Transparency! and there are no problems here.
Re-tested with r26957 on my Win7 box. Still occurring. Windows only problem?
it's not a skin issue, that's for sure...

moving to:
XBMC for Windows Specific Support
prismra Wrote:Re-tested with r26957 on my Win7 box. Still occurring. Windows only problem?

Vista x86 - no problems running svn r26973.
Could something have changed so drastically since r26905 that I would have to re-install the new SVN from scratch. I've just overwritten the files in the XBMC directory before this.
I have the same problem on Win 7 x64 even with build 27003. ALso just overwriting files.

EDIT: Install over old version didnt changed nothing. Seems to be a problem with the build on W7 or Vista. Strange that nobody noticed Smile
As there is no official build 27003, you're either compiling yourself or using some unofficial nightly builds. Please use the official ones instead.

TheUni
OOps, I was using unnofficial builds and surprisingly official works Smile Thanks!
Problem goes away when using official nightly build. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All backdrops broken in latest SVN builds0