HDeeTV
After trying many different skins, most of them amazing, btw, I found out that the one I liked the most for not being flashy and in your face was HDeeTV.

Most of the skin works as expected but not all of it. I suppose it has to do with the resolution (AR) which it was designed for. I did try to take a look at the code but i couldn't understand it. My biggest problem is that I don't know which xml belongs to a certain screen. Most of the problems I found were related to misplaced album/dvd art (not aligned with the transparent "cd cases"), misindented text here and there and some text and graphics (mediaflags) overlapping. I also missed the fact that the HomeScreen items weren't really configurable (some really redundant), but I guess i can live with that.

How do I know if there's a newer version of the skin? And if there is, where is it? Has anyone fixed this skin for personal use that would be willing to share?

I can try to fix it myself, provided that someone can guide me, but in all honesty I'm not very good at coding.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV0