Help: shortcut to change audio device
i know this is probably too unusual. But since using windows 7 which doesnt stream your audio to all output devices at once. Is there a shortcut i could add to eventghost or xbmc so that it changes my audio device settings on fewer clicks?
This program will allow you to create hotkeys for each device. you can then map the hotkey to your remote in EventGhost.

http://vachanger.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
@Mallet21
thanks...
but this wont change my output at xbmc from analog stream to digital and viceversa.

would want something to switch devices from xbmc
example
stream 1: analog stereo
stream 2: digital output via spdif
I need this too.
Analog stereo on HDMI and Digital (AC3/DTS) 5.1 on S/PDIF
jfgi Wrote:I need this too.

+1 I'd love this exact setup to toggle between audio on my TV vs. directly to digital receiver.

NS
jfgi Wrote:I need this too.

I need this too Laugh
I have acer revo 3610, win7. xbmc r33240 dharma
sometime I see film with hdmi audio, sometime with hi-fi through sp/dif.
I must change audio first in windows and later on xbmc Sad

is possible hear audio for both output together?
+1 here as well ....

For me the most desireable solution (next to hear e.g. HDMI + Optical output devices at the same time) is to have seperate configuration for VIDEO and System-wide (music/radio/etc.) ....

Cheers,
StoneT
Anyone able to do this? At the moment when I just want music I have to turn my TV on, go through the menu to switch it to Optical (I normally use the XBMC Remote app on my phone for music). I'd just like to be able to toggle it with one keystroke so I can map it to my remote.
Any way to do this? It'd be nice to toggle between HDMI (connected to my receiver) and my regular TV output.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help: shortcut to change audio device0