Suspend/Shutdown with Antec Fusion
Hi, I have a slightly funny situation with my setup which I hope someone can help with. I am running XBMC Live Camelot and I have an Antec Fusion 430 Black chassis and a MCE USB IR reciever with MCE remote. I gave up on getting the Antec IR reciever to work so I bought a MCE USB receiver which work perfectly, and unplugged the Antec receiver. The Antec case however can still be powered on by the IR receiver, which the USB one doesn't do even though all options to do this are enabled in the BIOS. This seems to be that the IR receiver in the chassis is chained via the power switch on the front of the case.

Now if I boot into xbmc and press the power button on the remote then the system powers off rather than suspending. If I cover the Antec IR receiver and press the power button on the remote so it goes via the MCE USB receiver then it goes into standby fine, but cannot be woken via USB. I can wake it again via the antec IR though.

What I would like to know is if there is a way of telling XBMC or the underlying OS if there is a way of going into suspend when the power button is pressed, rather than shutting down as I suspect this will then be the solution I am looking for unless someone has another idea. Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suspend/Shutdown with Antec Fusion0