[HELP] Duplicating view from MediaStream for Confluence?
Question 
Is anyone capable of recreating the "popup" info that comes with the Wallstream view from MediaStream 1.5?

I want to create a view for Confluence that is similar but I cant figure out how to piece together the code from MediaStream and make it work.

I am referring to the window that pops up after a short delay of hovering over a movie in the wallstream view.

Anyone?
Yeah, I was going to look at that for the wallstream view. Starting from scratch, it should just be a group control with a delayed fade animation. The problem I had was getting the position right depending on which row/column the selected movie is on. I got it working, but there was weird issues with only half the panel showing up.
The code is in the mediastream XMLs, both include.xml and views_common.xml, and that seems to be all of the code so the part you're talking about should be there, where it picks the side to display on.

I couldnt get all of copied to the right spots to make it work.
I took a look at that a couple of months ago when I made my wallstream mod. It is fairly easy to understand but the code is kind of a hack where you have to manually define each box position based on the item it is linked to. I honestly would not recommend using that code if you can. Maybe it was cleaned up in the 1.5 version of the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Duplicating view from MediaStream for Confluence?0