[LIVE] XBMC Live 9.11 internal HDD automount setup walkthrough?
Hi, i need some help with XBMC 9.11 Live. I'm trying to boot it on a SD card, it's working fine, except it is not recognizing my internal NFTS hard drives with my movies on them.

I never work with linux at all.... can someone please give me a walkthrough how to setup or edit the Live iso to automount my hard drives or tell me step by step how to add them with live already on my SD card.....I'd really Appreciate it!

anyone? please help
A quick search would have found this, or many other posts covering how to do this.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50489
thanks for the reply but I’ve already seen this link....I’ve already tried removing the "nodiskmount" without success. I did see the post on page 2 with a fix link...but I can't figure out what they are talking about......if anyone has fixed it themselves can you please give me a quick post with the step by step process how live can see my other hard drives...it would really help
anyone have a step by step walkthrough or a script they can email me?
anyone else?
come on guys....someone must have an answer....i can't be the only one having this problems with automounting the hard drives.....please help :-D
Link i gave you shows exactly what to do and how. If it doesn't you need to give more information. Saying it doesn't work gives people exactly zero information about why its not working or points for them to help you with.
well i removed the "nondiskmount" out of the menu.lst file in the iso but no success....i installed live 9.11 on a SD card but it still won't find my NTFS internal harddrives at all....this is where i'm at...i don't know what to do from this point.
anyone got any advice or a script they could send me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] XBMC Live 9.11 internal HDD automount setup walkthrough?0