[MOD] New Banner View for TV Shows
Alright buddy I have fixed the issue, it was mainly due to inconsistencies in your xml file. For example, the Network folder is with a capital N while the one in the xml file is a smaller case n, changed that and got networks. Then fox didn't show up so I thought that could be the issue as well, and be it to my amazement, the Fox.png you were asking the xml file to find was looking for well "Fox.png" while the one in the network folder is FOX.png. I am really unsure as to why this only happened to me. Could it be related to the fact that I am using XBMC Live? Are you guys using that? Anyways yeah I edited the XML file, fixed the inconsistencies with the caps and such and now everything is working great.
linux is case sensitive ... FOX Fox & fox would all be different files that can live in the same folder
windows is insensitive... you can only have one regardless of upper/lower case

this often trips me up too
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Ah so that explains it, it has to do with Live then. Thanks for clearing that up Zosky. igotdvds I know it might be a nuisance but could you make sure everything works well for us live users as well? Tongue
mobious Wrote:Ah so that explains it, it has to do with Live then. Thanks for clearing that up Zosky. igotdvds I know it might be a nuisance but could you make sure everything works well for us live users as well? Tongue

lol, yeah, I never thought about linux being case sensitive, my mistake. In the future, I will take that into account when I'm coding.
Well its good to know you will take that into account! Looking forward to your next update on this mod buddy!
I've been waiting for something like this. Finally a pretty TV view! Smile
When will you swap the banner to the left and the info to the right? Smile
Are you still working on this mod? I love the idea, but I'm really looking for a TV view that show the Unwatched Episode count on the banners. That way I can tell at a glance which shows have new stuff.

The default list view shows such a count, but the view is boring compared to any banner view. Is it possible to add such a counter?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] New Banner View for TV Shows1