Is there a setting for this behavior?
If I'm in my Videos section and have dug down to, for example, season 3 and episode 3 of a TV series, when I escape back to the Home screen and then click Videos once again, it will return to that same highlighted episode. So, if I'm on that menu it seems the only way to get back to the top of the videos menu (where all my video titles are listed) is to back out one click at a time.

How I'd like it to work is that when I click the Escape button and go back to the Home screen and then click Videos, it will be bring me back to top of that menu

How would I do that? I've been searching through the settings and can't seem to find anything like that.

Thanks.
Peculiar... I'd hate for the behavior to be what you suggest, although I can understand your point.
there an option to remember last view, should be this.
ppic Wrote:there an option to remember last view, should be this.

Thanks but where is this? Been through all the settings and don't see it.
gfrobe Wrote:Thanks but where is this? Been through all the settings and don't see it.
For what it's worth you get used to it working that way, but there used to be a setting for
this, but i can't find it in anywhere in the settings. Maybe theres a way of doing it via a advancedsettings.xml Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Yep, I also noticed this problem. I presume it's probably skin related (Confluence in my case) and would also like a solution!
OpenElec / Silverstone LC17 / 6TB / Toshiba 32WLT68

Get your freshly squeezed recipes, news and views at foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a setting for this behavior?0