[AppleTV] Crystal HD *ERR*:/Users/davilla/Documents/crystalhd-for-osx/trunk/
I have however started to see errors like this:

sudo dmesg | grep -i crystal
*ERR*:/Users/davilla/Documents/crystalhd-for-osx/trunk/crystalhd/driver/darwin/crystalhd_hw.c:2021: Insufficient Memory For TX
*ERR*:/Users/davilla/Documents/crystalhd-for-osx/trunk/crystalhd/driver/darwin/crystalhd_hw.c:2061: Insufficient Memory For RX

when starting XBMC - after which CrystalHD doesn't appear to be used by XBMC (high CPU usage when playing h264).

Shutting down some of my AppleTV's background services didn't seem to help. Rebooting fixed it, for the moment...
gen0 Wrote:I have however started to see errors like this:

sudo dmesg | grep -i crystal
*ERR*:/Users/davilla/Documents/crystalhd-for-osx/trunk/crystalhd/driver/darwin/crystalhd_hw.c:2021: Insufficient Memory For TX
*ERR*:/Users/davilla/Documents/crystalhd-for-osx/trunk/crystalhd/driver/darwin/crystalhd_hw.c:2061: Insufficient Memory For RX

when starting XBMC - after which CrystalHD doesn't appear to be used by XBMC (high CPU usage when playing h264).

Shutting down some of my AppleTV's background services didn't seem to help. Rebooting fixed it, for the moment...

*sigh* -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69384
Thanks - great to know there's a fix planned! (And I'll try to search before I post next time!)
Did you ever find a fix for the Firmware command T/O issue on 70015 cards or is it just bad hardware? Just bought a card and I am having this issue.

Thanks,
Jess

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Crystal HD *ERR*:/Users/davilla/Documents/crystalhd-for-osx/trunk/0