Anyone else still struggling with ATI and about to change to nVidia?
Generally I would suggest go nvidia as well, but I'm having zero troubles with this integrated HD3300. For HTPC only it works great, only thing missing to test is Blu-Ray but I still dont have any so...

For gaming... definitely... nvidia all the way. For this HTPC that I have... the built-in ATI works great. Of course, I didnt buy this mobo... was a client's that he dumped in favor of another mobo's brand and since it had HDMI onboard and digital/analog out... I decided to give it a try. Since I mostly play video files and of these, most are 720p or 1080p demos.. and all work great... I see no reason why to change.

Advanced shaders.. bla bla bla... hehehehe... what do you use them for anyways? I'm running as stock as possible and havent seen the need to tinkle with more settings. Since my projector passed away I'm using a simple VGA monitor and I'm quite glad so far. I plan to improve again to projector or if not, deciding if to invest in a 32" 720p TV or a 24" 1080p monitor...

I dont know, everytime I think of that... $400 for a TV or $500 for a HD projector?

Anyways, this ATI is working great.

ELP
Acer something AMD A8-3800K with Trinity Radeon HD6650 (512MB), 10GB DDR3, Ubuntu 15.04, NO KODI HELP Audio: Working great Analog 5.1 (with Infinity Reference Sub and Center).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone else still struggling with ATI and about to change to nVidia?0