[AppleTV] Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote to fully control XBMC on Apple TV?
Question 
Hey guys,

I see there's lots of threads about this but with so many versions of either Launcher, XBMC and the Apple TV I have found a lot of this information is incorrect now.

I can add a "Apple TV" to my device list in the Logitech software, and map the basic ~12 commands to the remote but this doesn't seem to get me anything extra than using Apple's remote. The extra functions of the Harmony do not seem to be available for mapping.

I have tried following the OS X guide and adding "Plex" as a device (which gives me all of the mappings) but that results in massively incorrect key mappings. Basically only a handful of buttons work right. It's totally unusable.

First question: I am running a SVN build (latest as of this writing) and noticed Harmony One shows up as a remote in the input devices settings now. Cool. Is this the proper device to chose now? Should I enabled/disable anything else?

Second question: If so, what device do I add in the Logitech software to map the remote with?

Third: Do I need to do anything else now that XBMC seems to have support for the Harmony One but knowing I am on an Apple TV?

I am using the following versions:

- Apple TV 3.0.1
- XBMC (svn)
- Launcher 3.2.2

Thanks!
As I understand it, those original commands from the apple remote are all we get. All the other guides you see are for mac computers.
Hey man,

Thanks. So (anyone passing by, feel free to verify this for me then), based on my reading, if we want full Harmony One mapping, we can do a Linux boot on the Apple TV and install XBMC that way, correct?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote to fully control XBMC on Apple TV?0