[AppleTV] Launcher Downloads installed versions
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I am wondering if it is possible to see from the Launcher->Downloads what versions of things are currently installed?

I can go in and see the various bits that can be downloaded (Boxee, XBMC, Launcher, etc.) and the versions that are available, but I don't see any way to determine what version is currently installed. It would be helpful to be able to see what version the device is currently running and what are available before making a decision to download.

Thx
Hi brraja,

brraja Wrote:I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I am wondering if it is possible to see from the Launcher->Downloads what versions of things are currently installed?

I can go in and see the various bits that can be downloaded (Boxee, XBMC, Launcher, etc.) and the versions that are available, but I don't see any way to determine what version is currently installed. It would be helpful to be able to see what version the device is currently running and what are available before making a decision to download.

Thx

Sorry, there's currently no way to check in Launcher which versions of XBMC/Boxee are installed (a reason why it's called "Downloads" and not "Updates"). If you feel like this is a must have, please feel free to open a feature request at Launcher's googlecode-project.

Version of the different apps can still be checked:
Launcher's version can be found in Launcher->About, XBMC's in System -(move-right)> System Info.

cheers,
mdd

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Launcher Downloads installed versions0