Filesystem mounted as readonly
Hi,

Yesterday when I was watching some movies I tried to update my library and change some settings, and did a reboot, every change I made was lost.

Watching the logs I saw rows like these:

Code:
ERROR: SQLite: Attempt to write a readonly database
                             Query: insert into settings ( idFile,Interleaved,NoCache,Deinterlace,FilmGrain,ViewMode,ZoomAmount,PixelRatio,AudioStream,SubtitleStream,SubtitleDelay,SubtitlesOn,Brightness,Contrast,Gamma,VolumeAmplification,AudioDelay,OutputToAllSpeakers,ResumeTime,Crop,CropLeft,CropRight,CropTop,CropBottom,Sharpness,NoiseReduction) values (30,0,0,0,0,0,1.000000,1.000000,-1,-1,0.000000,1,50,50,20,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)

Is there any known reason why the filesystem is suddenly mounted as readonly?
Permissions or filesystem errors?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Don't know this is a clean usb live install that have worked flawlessly a couple of weeks, but now I cant make any changes due to readonly.

Is there any other logs I can debug?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filesystem mounted as readonly0