Video 'submenu' on the homescreen...
Oops... seems that the skin.xml I've downloaded is still in v2.11... but on the changelog.txt file, it's written: v2.13: added custom submenus. Is it still under development or available to get?
crislaet Wrote:Hi Ronie,

Would have a simple question, tried to release v2.11 to v2.13 in order to be able to customize sub menus, can you tell me how to process with the file skin.xml?
Iv' succeed to get the new release through SVN software (I'm under Mac OS) and get the files under a folder that Ive previously create, I changed skin.xml under library/application support/XBMC/skin/transparency! but after restarting XBMC, I'm still under V.2.11.

i'm not sure i understand what you mean by 'I changed skin.xml'...
you should never have to touch any of the skin files.

just put the svn version of T! in a new folder (never overwrite the previous version) and you should be able to select it.

also, if you install skins they should be put in the userdata/skin folder, but i have no idea where that folder is on the mac.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
crislaet Wrote:Oops... seems that the skin.xml I've downloaded is still in v2.11... but on the changelog.txt file, it's written: v2.13: added custom submenus. Is it still under development or available to get?

lol, i get it...the <version>2.11</version> in skin.xml has nothing to do with Transparency!,
it just refers to the version of the xbmc skinning engine that this skin is compatible with.

it just so happens to be that the current skinning engine in xbmc is at 2.11 ;-)

edit:
check Settings > System Info to see what version of Transparency! you're running.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video 'submenu' on the homescreen...0