Script Failure????
It seems that most program add-on scripts fail in my XBMC regardless of skin for some reason? I keep scowering these forums to find answers but I only seem to find discussions without resolve? Some of the less significate plugins work like(eg: radio, news plugins) but I would be overjoyed to get what I consider the significate ad-dons to work like[eg: library auto updater, tvtunes, cdart manager, facebook and gmail add-on) so my XBMC experience should pleasant rather than frustrating spending most of your time trying to get things configured correctly.

Sometimes add-ons update themselves but still fails when you try to run them? I don't know, I'm exhausted though trying to figure it out, I mean weeks now. Maybe these addons are fatally flawed, or maybe I need to let it go and wait for the developers to resolve the issues? Anyway if anyone has any suggestions, clues, know how, or tricks to resolve some of the issues I described please reply to this thread and inform me and perhaps other how we can have a pleasant XBMC experience. BTW I'm using v11 Eden. Thanks for reading.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script Failure????0