New media not updating
Hi all.. I have a problem with my xbmc 9.11 linux installation.. It worked just fine till yesterday, but today when i put new videos in the folders it doesn't add them.. It says updating new files when it starts but it behave like it hasn'f found anything.. But if I browse to the folders with new files while I'm not in library mode they're just right there (and I could play them from there).. I tried removing the program completely and reinstalling it but the problem is still there.. The only different thing I've done recently is setting up xbmc to use the iPhone as remote.. but I don't think that's related to the problem.. I've also noticed that even if i wiped out the entire /usr/share/xbmc folder, when i reinstalled it, the tv shows and movies were still there.. is it possible to remove all that information so when i'll reinstall it it doesnt' have all the settings setted? (I don't want the computer to know there was another installation before)
It works perfectly on Windows.. Could it be some kind of the external hdd (where the files are stored) autorization or whatever issue?
Thanks

EDIT: It doesn't update files even if they're in a local folder, I tried to clean the library, but that doesn't work either
EDIT2: I removed an old file manually, updated the library and it added it, so it's a new files probelm....
Here is my crashlog
http://pastebin.ca/1765170
simple; tvdb is down.
yeah thanks.. I just figured it out.. Do you know when it will come back? The others aren't as good..
not my site. so no
It's being worked on.
We'll keep everyone updated over on thetvdb forum.
But why does it work on windows and not in linux? On windows the episodes are updated without problems..
ok the site is up once again.. it seems to be working now.. thaks to everyone for you time!!
jasonfweb Wrote:But why does it work on windows and not in linux? On windows the episodes are updated without problems..

You had to have been using a different scraper in windows or were accessing it at a time when the site was not down.
There is no other explanation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New media not updating0