[MOD] Alaska Unicode Fonts
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

Alaska is a great skin, but it didn't display my non-latin unicode movie titles correctly, so I modified the Alaska fonts for unicode support. I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time and I thought I'd give a little back to the community and upload them. You can grab them here: http://ifile.it/q3y70ox

Thank you very much Hitcher for all your hard work on Alaska, it's really a phenomenal skin!
How much did you modify (i.e. is everything but the fonts the same)
Literally the only thing I did was add the missing Unicode glyphs in alaska_black.ttf and alaska_black_nocaps.ttf, taken from the Arial Unicode font.
You may want to check it against the latest release as I've changed nearly all the fonts from before and added two new ones (Watched - 'eye' and Latest Added - 'flame')
I'm just wanting the Unicode fonts. I already updated my build.
Would Reccomend these for full release
I'm sorry but under my language (Slovak & Czech) I have some missing characters, the problem is only some of with diacritics. Most of diacritics characters are displayed OK, but some not. May I help to fix this problem please ? I have correct czech fonts for Aeon, would be nice have them for Alaska too. Thank you very much.
Wink 
BrAtKo Wrote:I'm sorry but under my language (Slovak & Czech) I have some missing characters, the problem is only some of with diacritics. Most of diacritics characters are displayed OK, but some not. May I help to fix this problem please ? I have correct czech fonts for Aeon, would be nice have them for Alaska too. Thank you very much.

Never mind, I corrected all of the Alaska Revisited fonts by myself in the font editor. Now I'm happy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Alaska Unicode Fonts0