• 5(current)
Alaska Original BUGS thread
testmetest Wrote:Should this focused item be aligned left? The XML seems to say align right.

It's kind of bizarre to have the entire list flushed nicely against the poster but then have to shift your eyes all the way to the left to see the selected title... then shift back to see the poster. I'm sure this is not the intent.

Think that is a problem if you don't use latest svn
testmetest Wrote:Should this focused item be aligned left? The XML seems to say align right.

It's kind of bizarre to have the entire list flushed nicely against the poster but then have to shift your eyes all the way to the left to see the selected title... then shift back to see the poster. I'm sure this is not the intent.

Yes, I did say you'll need the latest SVN of XBMC for all the new features and this is one of them.
In Info screen, view cast and select a cast member for searching other movies he or she has played in. When you select such another movie the cover won't change
sandman4sure Wrote:In Info screen, view cast and select a cast member for searching other movies he or she has played in. When you select such another movie the cover won't change
That's a side effect of having the covers slide from viewmode to info I'm afraid.
how to make screenshots on appletv?..
Just press PrntScreen key on keyboard...
When browsing movies with the "panel" viewtype there is fanart in the background when a movie is highlighted, the same with tv shows.

However with music the fanart does not show up until i enter the specific album.

EDIT: Fixed (Hitcher)
I'm browsing some Videos in Files View and I can't see the "watched" icon (even though the video item is marked as watched).

I'm using SVN from yesterday and git pull from yesterday.
Are you in Library mode?
Hitcher Wrote:Are you in Library mode?

No, I'm in File Mode (watched icon has always worked for me this way, before the update).

Cheers...
Landscape no longer wraps when viewing series. Sad
Hope this wasn't intended.
The more I use this skin the more I love it. It's just awesome.

Something happened to the progress bar in one of the newest commits.
Delete the Textures.xpr as it's that that's causing the problem.
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, I did say you'll need the latest SVN of XBMC for all the new features and this is one of them.
Sorry, it works wonderfully with latest SVN. Thanks!
Hitcher Wrote:Delete the Textures.xpr as it's that that's causing the problem.

That fixed it. Thanks Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska Original BUGS thread0