Sound Issues With SB X-FI USB
OK so i have installed XBMC Live onto my Acer Revo. I am not using the HDMI output instead i am using an external usb Sound Blaster X-fi. The sound for my movies is great. I can play back just about any type of media file. The issue i am having is that anytime i use a script like animefreaks.tv the playback audio is beyond chipmunk speed. The other issue i am having is that i do not get any of the navigation menu sounds. There are a lot of fixes out for HDMI audio but i don't seem to be able to adapt those to my external audio card. For any one that wants to know the Sound Blaster X-fi is plug and play in XBMC Live SVN:26018 excluding the above issues. Here is my debug log. I hope someone can make sense of it. All i get from it is when animefreaks opens the video feed it does not set a frame rate so the system is going to a default frame rate that is way too high.
any help would be great.

lspci
Ok little update it seems that i can recreate the issue by playing files that are in the .rmvb format. That is the realplayer format. Video plays fine but the audio framerate is off the charts. I have also updated to the latest SVN which at the time is XBMC, Platform: GNU/Linux. Built on Jan 19 2010 (SVN:27017)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound Issues With SB X-FI USB0