Where do I disable Subtitles
I notice that you are supposedly able to disable subtitles through the "OSD" however how do you bring up the OSD with the subtitle options?

I have subtitles showing on 90% of my movies, and it's more than annoying, would love to turn them off for good?

Thanks a lot
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
I'm not sure how to do it with a remote, but it's easy enough to do with a mouse. It's just needed the once and then you can unplug it. Smile

Start a video, then move the mouse to get the top bar to come down. Click the speaker icon and then the option to turn off subtitles. Then just click save as default, accept the warning and you're done!

I think after that you can just press the subtitles button on your remote if you ever need them again, but I'm yet to try it myself.
Ahhhhh life is very good again, found a mouse and in a matter of seconds. No more subtitles!

Thanks a lot man!! Big Grin
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
as per the original post (and not resorting to plugging in a mouse), does anyone know how to access the OSD using the standard Asrock ion330HT remote? or alternatively, what the command is in the Logitech Harmony software?
Phorte Wrote:as per the original post (and not resorting to plugging in a mouse), does anyone know how to access the OSD using the standard Asrock ion330HT remote? or alternatively, what the command is in the Logitech Harmony software?

for harmony remote

if you have a button available on the remote just use irw to find out what command its sending to linux, check lircmap.xml and see which button that command translates to for xbmc, then assign that in remote.xml to display OSD

for example:
in my setup, menu button on harmony is linked to DVDMenu command for MCE Remote
in lircmap.xml DVDMenu is translated to menu, so when pressed xbmc thinks its 'menu'
then in remote.xml i have this <menu>OSD</menu>

simple!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do I disable Subtitles0