Multiple scraper scan possible?
I tried to search but I could not find any results....sorry for asking something that surely is already answered....but still I could not find a proper solution.

I installed the latest version on xbmc, it is simply wanderfull!

Now my problem, when i scan with one scraper I find almost 70% of my movies...the others are not displayed in the library mode.

Then I tryed to change the scraper but in the moment I tell him to scan again he erase everything and scan all the movies folder again.

How can I avoid this? Do I have to do a scan each single movie? Is possible to do multiple scan?
eg. scan with scraper 1 ----found 100 movies of 300 (200 not found)
scan with scraper 2 -------found 200 movies (all 300)

This is the only really annoying thing I found.

Thanks for the support
Regards
wow nobody?
Currently no scrapers support multiple lookups.

Two workarounds:

1. Name your files / folders better so the scraper can identify the content.
2. Add an nfo with the url pointing to the correct movie.
prae5 Wrote:Currently no scrapers support multiple lookups.

Two workarounds:

1. Name your files / folders better so the scraper can identify the content.
2. Add an nfo with the url pointing to the correct movie.

Had the same issue.. my resolution was as Prae5 suggested.. I added a "movie.nfo" in each folder with a single line link to the proper listing in one of the supported scrapers..

Occasionally I've had to tell XBMC to refresh the movie info , but always select NO in the box asking if it should ignore the NFO.. then it reads it just fine.

Once I have my updates done I go into sysetem and export all the NFOs so they are eventually saved in the movie folders with the full info.
I see, thank you.

It happens that I have a lot of japanese movies that very often don't have the image....I putted the dvd image in each folder, but I had to browse it manually one by one. Is there any way to make this process automatic?

Second thing, I have some movies divided in cd1 and cd2, is there any way to make xbmc see only one connected?

Really thank you for your kind support
It's all about sane naming so XBMC can automatically pick them up. Please read the online manual (link in my signature).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thank you very much. so if I understood properly:

Videos\path\videofilename.tbn
Videos\path\videofilename.avi

And I will have my dvd cover on xbmc (I must put .tbn or whatever extension will be read?)

For the multiple avi.

Movies\path\moviename-CD1.avi
Movies\path\moviename-CD2.avi

Am I correct?

Thank you!
Right.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
i did it... much better now.

thank you
ilcontegis Wrote:I see, thank you.

It happens that I have a lot of japanese movies that very often don't have the image....

Just curious.. are these Japanese Anime? And if so which scraper did you use, I have an extremely hard time finding a good scraper for anime... I tend to create the NFO by hand and manual lookup via google Sad
A useful function is that suggested by heffatheanimal:

"My suggestion is to add an option under the Refresh or Movie Information windows to change the Scraper db it checks. This would mean that if the db you have set as default cant deliver the good, you can simply change the Scraper db selection for that file there and then and Refresh it straight away."

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=575817

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple scraper scan possible?0