• 4(current)
Post your setup pictures
looks like an artist's representation of THe Great Wave
Your right joebrady, it's a wall painting of some Japanese art i like.
Louike Wrote:Image

The philips ambx lights really make my XBMC expirience nicer, id recommend them to anyone since they are only 25 bucks a set in Holland.

I just discovered this concept today and for sure I'm getting a similar setup with the lights, I was thinking of just getting a lightstrip from IKEA (Dioder) but these phillips ambx lights looks interresting, I'll have a look at them.
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

Definitely not the most extensive but I've enjoyed putting this setup together over the past several months.

An Onkyo SR-TX606, Xbox 360 and Antec Microfusion 350 running XBMC on Vista reside in this rack I built a few weeks back. Speakers are Klipsch Quintet III with a cheap Aiwa sub next to the couch; projector is a 1080p Optoma HD20.

Projecting onto a DIY 91" diagonal cinemascope (2.39:1) screen, this is the fantastic Alaska skin with replacement icons and background, edited to match the throwback room decor.

What I like most about this setup is the potential I see for the room. I'm constantly thinking about the next phase, it's slow going but I'll sure be glad to ditch the 70's look and redo Alaska to match Smile
I could show you mine, but then I'd have to .... you know Smile
Juanflaco Wrote:Definitely not the most extensive but I've enjoyed putting this setup together over the past several months.

An Onkyo SR-TX606, Xbox 360 and Antec Microfusion 350 running XBMC on Vista reside in this rack I built a few weeks back. Speakers are Klipsch Quintet III with a cheap Aiwa sub next to the couch; projector is a 1080p Optoma HD20.

Projecting onto a DIY 91" diagonal cinemascope (2.39:1) screen, this is the fantastic Alaska skin with replacement icons and background, edited to match the throwback room decor.

What I like most about this setup is the potential I see for the room. I'm constantly thinking about the next phase, it's slow going but I'll sure be glad to ditch the 70's look and redo Alaska to match Smile

Wow looks great, classy look, matching skin.. sexay. Nice lighting effect too Smile
davilla Wrote:I could show you mine, but then I'd have to .... you know Smile

I'm willing to ... if your setup is the last thing i see
Asus Revo 1600 w/USB Live Install
Xbox360 HD DVD drive for external DVDs
HP USB IR Receiver
Sound Blaster USB sound card for Optical out

Pioneer Elite A/V receiver
Behringer FBD for optimizing bass response at seating positions
Monitor Audio Gold Reference speakers
HSU subwoofer
Sanyo Z5 Projector (image is MUCH better than shown in picture)

Haven't seen one yet quite as organised and tidy as my system. So here's the setup of a busy father with a four year old XBMC monster!!

System:
Antex Fusion Case
P4 3.2ghz
4TB 720p content & Cartoons, shared around the house with the other XBMC boxes
Sony 5.1 amp
Wharefdale Valdus Speakers
37" Matsui TV
Logitech Dinovo mini controller
Hole lot of Kids mess!!
Silv8rfox Wrote:Haven't seen one yet quite as organised and tidy as my system. So here's the setup of a busy father with a four year old XBMC monster!!

Really?
joebrady Wrote:Really?

No

You wish yours was as organised as mine!
Silv8rfox Wrote:You wish yours was as organised as mine!

You got him. No need to rub it in. Oh btw, you forgot...

/sarcasm

Wink
ForceTen Wrote:..Sanyo Z5 Projector (image is MUCH better than shown in picture)..
Now that's THE home theater. Hardware is amazing, but armchairs.. are perfect:-)

BTW are visitors allowed without a tickets? :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

ForceTen...love the setup.

These are getting really good guys.. Keep'm coming.
Yeah, looks pretty nice. wish i had a pic of my parents i designed. I used to work for a company in Atlanta called AVI. They have 2 columns in front with lighting, track lighting on sides, 120 inch 16x9 screen, curtains behind columns/screen, big popcorn maker machine, 3 rows of 8 chairs (bought from a known theater that closed in Atlanta.) with raised for each of 3 rows, and arms for each, and 2 more columns on back wall. And draped material on ceiling. 4 different wireless controls for the lighting on room. And curtains on all 4 walls. And then all the equipment. Let it be said THEY have a lot of money, not me. LOL
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your setup pictures7