Icon / Media flag display
I have the option enabled to display the media flags / icons...so when i browse to a DVD file i get the DVD icon appear (and studio logos if applicable) but i also get some ?? icon overlays appear. Is this down to missing information - if so, how do i go about setting the information?

I also have some m2ts (bluray) files added to the movie library, however when i browse the library i dont get the bluray icon to display - cany anyone tell me what i need to do to get that appearing?

Thanks!!
You'll need to actually play any DVD image so XBMC can extract the meta data from it (you'll need a nightly build after 28-Jul-2010 as it was broken before that date).

To get the Bluray logo to appear simply include it in the file name.

ie moviename.bluray.mkv
Hitcher 1st of all can i say this skin is the reason i am switching to XBMC Big Grin

If i download the latest nightly release, can I install it over the top of my current installation or do i need to uninstall and do it from scratch? If i have to re-install, what directories do i need to backup before so i dont loose any settings, etc?

Thanks!
Just install over the top, all your important data in stored separately in your user folder.
I installed the nightly build from the 29th and after playing a DVD file I still get the ?? overlays on some of the icons. I only played around 2 mins of the video, does this matter?

Do the values get read from the .NFO file?
Having some problems with this myself. Using the latest nightly build, but XBMC will not recognize the video codec (It deales with the sound).
Posting in here won't get it fixed if it's an XBMC problem.
vezeil Wrote:Having some problems with this myself. Using the latest nightly build, but XBMC will not recognize the video codec (It deales with the sound).

Did you post this in a seperate forum area? If so can you post a link to it please? I too have the latest build, after playing a file i get the audio icon appearing fine - but the video one is still <?>
MowgliSpanrod Wrote:Did you post this in a seperate forum area? If so can you post a link to it please? I too have the latest build, after playing a file i get the audio icon appearing fine - but the video one is still <?>

Did not.. Will make one in a few hours tho, need some sleep Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icon / Media flag display0