ERROR: CAESinkOSS::EnumerateDevicesEx and GLX: Same window as before,refreshing conte
Hi!

I get this error from xbmc.log, my system is under XBMCbuntu 12.04 and I don't know hoy avoid this...

I get sound over SPDIF (optical cable) and everything sounds correctly, but I have this error...I searched in the web/forum and I don't see any solution...

Thanks!
@tocinillo:
Ignore that error. It is because OSS is automatically Enumerated within AudioEngine code. Nothing to be afraid of. As you are not using OSS but alsa, it prints this nice Fail message.

Code:
const char * mixerdev = "/dev/mixer";

if ((mixerfd = open(mixerdev, O_RDWR, 0)) == -1)
  {
    CLog::Log(LOGERROR,
      "CAESinkOSS::EnumerateDevicesEx - Failed to open mixer: %s", mixerdev);
    return;
  }
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks fritsch Smile

You know where is this code (for delete is and then compile my own xbmc build)? --- EDIT: Ok, I founded in xbmc/cores/AudioEngine/Sinks/AESinkOSS.cpp

And you know what is this other error message (I only have two, the first one and this):

GLX: Same window as before, refreshing context

Thank you again!
Also don't care about the second one - don't edit such messages away. They have a reason :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ERROR: CAESinkOSS::EnumerateDevicesEx and GLX: Same window as before,refreshing conte0