How do I install new skins?
I am wondering how to access, (in idiots terms), new skins, and apply them to xbmc? Running xbox version...
Programs > Program Plugins > SVN Repo Installer

Or search the forums, there's an Xbox skins repository somewhere.
sweet thanks! SVN Repo installer will not start up, I have downloaded and installed it, however nothing happens when I click it...much similar to some of my plug-ins and scripts...any suggestions on that. As you may have guessed, I'm still green and learning this whole thing. Still trying to wrap my head around it...
Could be you have an old version of XBMC? Google "T3ch" or "xbmc nightly" for the newest builds.
I have download/installed latest xbmc version from t3ch, but my old build folder remains on my drive. I was hesitant to delete it, as I wasn't sure of the new version. Is there a way to do SVN nightly build through the media stream skin or will I have to ftp it from a website?
Download a new build, FTP it over in the same place the current XBMC folder is, but name this one XBMC_New. That way you can go in and try things out first. Once you have everything the way you want it, load up a different dashboard and then rename the XBMC_New folder to just XBMC, and the XBMC folder to XBMC_Old, that way you have a backup just in case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I install new skins?0