Using XBMC Live With Revo 3610
Hello!

I have a few questions in regard to using the Live version of XBMC on the revo 3610. They are:

1. I am currently running XBMC from a USB stick and have recently purchased this for use with my Harmony ONE Remote:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN...oh_product

What is the ideal setting on my remote for use with XBMC live? As it stands the 'back' button never seems to work with the remote that can with the IR sensor.

2. When I try to suspend the unit, the white light on the front keeps flashing. Is there any way to stop that?

3. Is there any way to active Lanczos scaling in the Live version of XBMC. If not, is the plans to include it at some point?

Any help would be great thanks!
Nutcasey Wrote:button never seems to work with the remote that can with the IR sensor.

2. When I try to suspend the unit, the white light on the front keeps flashing. Is there any way to stop that?

My solution for that one is small piece of black electrical tape :p

I know, crude, but it works as I haven't found a way of disabling that in the BIOS.
I see. It does seem strange that it flashes and does not just stay on or off. The resume is great and I'd love to use it that way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using XBMC Live With Revo 36100