Music "Now Playing" display during screensaver
I like the little semi-transparent box that comes up in the lower left corner and tells me what song is playing during my photo screensaver. It seems like it only appears when I'm on the "Now Playing - Music" view before the screensaver kicks in. And even then, it only does it sometimes. I can't figure out if there is a pattern or not!

Is there any way to make it ALWAYS appear, or a button to press to bring it up?

Thanks!

Using Camelot on Win7.
I'm looking for the same function as well :|
Just Press the i-Key. The Music Info Pop-up stays is then Default on
StillSchweiger Wrote:Just Press the i-Key. The Music Info Pop-up stays is then Default on

Thanks for the reply - it's still not working for me...when do I press the i-key? during the screensaver?
yep during the screensaver or you can hold and press the OK key on your remote when you are on the Home-Screen.
StillSchweiger Wrote:or you can hold and press the OK key on your remote when you are on the Home-Screen.

Huh? will this not just select what ever option you have highlighted on the home screen?

Are you talking about the "screen saver" or the "visualizations"

if Visualizations, then press the info button or "i" on the keyboard when it disappears. this should bring it back permanently, then press again if you want it to go back to how it was.

as for a screen saver. pressing any key or button will simply stop your screen saver.
sorry ... I mixed it up. You are right, the i-key works in visualization but not when screensaver is on
rudeboyx Wrote:Huh? will this not just select what ever option you have highlighted on the home screen?

I use a apple remote. I didn't change the standard key map so this how the center key is mapped:

<!-- hold center --> <button id="7">Fullscreen</button>
I have exactly the same problem. I have set the random slide show as the screensaver. Sometimes I get the "Now Playing" information overlaid on the slide show, sometimes not. And I can't figure out what causes the change. I'd like to have the "Now Playing" information all the time.

XBMC Dharma 10.1
AppleTV1 - no keyboard so can't press the 'i' key (which I doubt is what I want anyway)
any luck with this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music "Now Playing" display during screensaver0