[MOD] simple mod for static music info + fanart + record label logo
new version 1.5 with fix. thanks "scrolling" for the bug.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
scrolling Wrote:Thanks for sharing, but I seem to have a couple of issues. How do get the album cover to show the track an time info are mixed up. Also, how do I change the color of the red bar?

I have the same problem with the album cover which does not showup when a song is playing (on pause it is there). Using v1.5 of the mod.
Jesus !!! whats wrong with me, I want to do so many things at the same time that I cant do all of them right.........!

missing xml V1.6 UP!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hey Reaven

Just wanted to say thanks for the mod. I did make one change I switch out the record label for audio code. I don't think I'm ambitious enough to go through all my music and add the record labels.

If anyone is intrested
Code:
<!-- audio code image control -->
            <control type="image">
                <description>audio code</description>
                <posx>1000</posx>
                <posy>30</posy>
                <width>80</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <texture>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec,flags/audiocodec/,.png]</texture>
                <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            </control>

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
thats ok, am glad its already working !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
That extra xml did it Wink fully working now. Thanks again reaven for this great mod!
good to know, enjoy !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
This is by far the best Music Visualization fanart mod I've seen for any skin. Is it difficult to port this to Confluence? I've been using Confluence because it's very fast on my Revo, especially with a very large music library I need a skin that can scroll through quickly (it has the ability to disable vis everywhere other than the Now Playing window). Anyways, would it be difficult to do for someone that has never skinned before? I love how simple this is, it's not littered with stuff everywhere, very clean and doesn't cut off most of the fanart with a large gradient at the bottom.
Looks great, all the best alaska mods don't work on revisited though, sadface.
Any chance for this to work on the latest version of XMBC + Alaska? :-)
it´s working in the revisted version of alaska? please report it...
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Thank dude!

I was realy strugling to get the record label to show up in my vis. Reading your code was a great help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] simple mod for static music info + fanart + record label logo2