[MOD] Fanart_Redux
Hmm, not sure. I'm playing around with it on a laptop not on my tv so not sure what it would look like on my tv, you may be right. I dont want the trailer too big anyway, as some are SD quality.

Again, thanks.
@igotdvds

Is this a totally new view, or does it replace the existing fanart view? I like so many of you custom views that I would like to be able to just add them all in addition to the original views in Confluence. I think it would be cool to have this view AND Wall View available.
hogfan Wrote:@igotdvds

Is this a totally new view, or does it replace the existing fanart view? I like so many of you custom views that I would like to be able to just add them all in addition to the original views in Confluence. I think it would be cool to have this view AND Wall View available.

Like I said in the description, it replaces the current fanart view.

I dont include multiple mods (wallstream, etc.) when I release things because not everyone wants everything.

Feel free to copy the view out of the xml and paste it into the same xml with other mods.
mcorcoran Wrote:I was able to get the trailer version of fanart-redux working fine on my xbox last night (As far as text showing up, haven't had a chance to play with the actual trailer functions yet). I suspect VelvetKevorkian issue might have do with using a different SVN version of the confluences skin then the one fanart-redux was created for.

i got my version of confluence from here.
I'm unable to see the trailers...is there a script I'm missing perhaps?
Hi I downloaded this and replace my files in the directory but when i try viewing my videos by highlighting them all i see is everything in ur screenshot except theres no trailer/description i see the background and the video icons on the bottom though..
Hi,
I really like the look of this mod. I only need the fanart without the trailer, so I downloaded File 1 from the first post. However, when I load the skin, there is only a blank spot of where the fanart should be on the bottom right of the description. Is there something I need to add to get this to work? Thanks a lot in advance!
does this work with the nightly versions or only the stable? tried with the nightly and seemed to work but the addons tab is gone?
Nevermind figured out what I did wrong ) although still no extra fanart or trailers but still nice view )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Fanart_Redux0