Aeon 0.91 (STARK)
Exclamation 
First of all I should point out that I'm running Aeon through XBMC Live on my Acer Aspire Revo

Ok, so I download the file "Download: 0.91 (STARK) (4th April 2009)" from the bottom of http://aeonproject.com/index.html

However, I'm not seeing it exactly like it's laid out on their website:
When downloading movie information - mine is bigger than that without the harddrive graphic

Movie information: it will only show the name, fanart, and sometimes the production company logo (no resolution, format, or audio icons)

I don't know where to get this view for my TV shows, it doesn't give me anything like this. In fact, when I go to episodes it says the only view I have is "list view"

Another customized music layout that I can't seem to find

Just wondering what this visual plugin is called? Or if it comes bundled with Aeon?

Do I need plugins to run these customized things I'm pointing out? Are they just mockups that Aeon put together? Or should Aeon STARK 0.91 have them included?

Thanks for your help,
Does anybody know if this comes included with Aeon65? And where I can download it from? (I found the "github" but they are all separate files and I can't seem to find a download button.. am I missing something?)
In the top right on github you should see "download source". Click that to get the entire skin. You have to use a browser other than IE.
-stoli-
Thanks,
I tried this one out as well but it's the same as the Aeon Stark skin in terms of not everything is displaying properly on my Acer Aspire Revo XBMC Live 9.04.1 RC20654 (May 25, 2009) installation.

Can't get fanart to display on Movie Showcase (even with the Fanart setting turned on), the Flags aren't showing, the homescreen has inconsistent gaps in between each menu item, and "Unwatched Movies, TV Shows," isn't populating on the homescreen either.
revlimiter Wrote:Thanks,
I tried this one out as well but it's the same as the Aeon Stark skin in terms of not everything is displaying properly on my Acer Aspire Revo XBMC Live 9.04.1 RC20654 (May 25, 2009) installation.

Can't get fanart to display on Movie Showcase (even with the Fanart setting turned on), the Flags aren't showing, the homescreen has inconsistent gaps in between each menu item, and "Unwatched Movies, TV Shows," isn't populating on the homescreen either.

Any reason why you wouldn't upgrade to Live 9.11?

There are skin functionalities that will only work on 9.11 fyi.
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
Quote:1.-When downloading movie information - mine is bigger than that without the harddrive graphic.
Are your already read it, that you must the Aeon fonts install it? Nod
Quote:2.-Movie information: it will only show the name, fanart, and sometimes the production company logo (no resolution, format, or audio icons).
Ember Media Manager: Just search it, that´s all you need it.(only work for Movies)WinkRofl
Quote:3.-I don't know where to get this view for my TV shows, it doesn't give me anything like this. In fact, when I go to episodes it says the only view I have is "list view".
I´m preatty sure that´s not a normal 'file', I mean, there are several files from the show(if you already copy from the dvd to the pc, and you try it to read it)NoSad
Quote:4.-Another customized music layout that I can't seem to find
Not to much, but try this: Click Me! Its just fantastic. Just, it´s a litle complicated make it, but in the end works!
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 0.91 (STARK)0