The application XBMC quit unexpectedly
XBMC keeps crashing after i select my source and set contents it will set the contents but once i go to videos the app quits with the following error "The application XBMC quit unexpectedly" it will also do that if i just press escape on the keyboard can someone please help me? i am running the app on a fresh install 10.5.8 PowerPC G5 Quad 2.4 with 4g memory
magster Wrote:XBMC keeps crashing after i select my source and set contents it will set the contents but once i go to videos the app quits with the following error "The application XBMC quit unexpectedly" it will also do that if i just press escape on the keyboard can someone please help me? i am running the app on a fresh install 10.5.8 PowerPC G5 Quad 2.4 with 4g memory

xbmc.log and crashreporter.log files please. http://www.pastebin.com them.
were are those files located?
magster Wrote:were are those files located?

see my sig. those are for the AppleTV so replace "frontrow" with your user name.
I´ve got the very same problem. XBMC works maybe 1 out of 10 times without crashing. My audio stops working completely and requires a reboot to work again, for any aplication.
Skalman Wrote:I´ve got the very same problem. XBMC works maybe 1 out of 10 times without crashing. My audio stops working completely and requires a reboot to work again, for any aplication.

xbmc.log? crashreporter.log?
Posted to Pastebin.com.

Post Skalman

Thanks for all your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The application XBMC quit unexpectedly0