[MOD] Hide Top Bar MOD
I noticed that the bar isn't really gone just off screen when set to be hidden. Can I recommend a new feature be added that when you access the top bar while it's hidden it slides down from the top so that it can still be used for shutdown/reboot/eject etc. Possibly add a visible condition so that it's only visible when it has focus.
wannabegt4 Wrote:I noticed that the bar isn't really gone just off screen when set to be hidden. Can I recommend a new feature be added that when you access the top bar while it's hidden it slides down from the top so that it can still be used for shutdown/reboot/eject etc. Possibly add a visible condition so that it's only visible when it has focus.

i think i'll include this in the next version. looks like this wasn't the final version after allSmile
I tried downloading your mod and apparently it isn't working, require version 2.1 or higher.

The Qualar mod is working, but I prefer the original Rapier than Qualar mod, how can I get your mod working without Qualar's mod ?
the_jonath Wrote:I tried downloading your mod and apparently it isn't working, require version 2.1 or higher.

The Qualar mod is working, but I prefer the original Rapier than Qualar mod, how can I get your mod working without Qualar's mod ?

I made it for the latest Rapier skin, version 3.06. it's right here. i use the latest stable version of XBMC.
r1ctus Wrote:I made it for the latest Rapier skin, version 3.06. it's right here. i use the latest stable version of XBMC.

my version of Rapier is fine, but when I overwrite the Rapier original files with your 720p and language files, my XBMC tell me it needs version 2.10 or higher
the_jonath Wrote:my version of Rapier is fine, but when I overwrite the Rapier original files with your 720p and language files, my XBMC tell me it needs version 2.10 or higher

Eek sorry, but i have no idea why this is happening for you, it works fine with mine. i dont really understand though: 2.10 version of what does it need? Huh
I get the message :

Incompatible skin. We require skins of version 2.10 and higher.

I use the latest Rapier version and the version 2.1 of your mod
the_jonath Wrote:I get the message :

Incompatible skin. We require skins of version 2.10 and higher.

I use the latest Rapier version and the version 2.1 of your mod

Try opening "skin.xml" in the skin folder, and edit the <version> and <skinversion> lines. Mine say 2.11 and 3.06 respectively.
filigran Wrote:Try opening "skin.xml" in the skin folder, and edit the <version> and <skinversion> lines. Mine say 2.11 and 3.06 respectively.

mine says the same thing...

maybe it would help, i'm not sure, but i'm running this on Mac OS X 10.6.3 (who knows, at least i'm giving more information than possible)
i didnt modify the file containing the version of the skin, it's the same as in the original Rapier skin, 2.11. are you using a stable version of xbmc? did it work with the normal, unmodified Rapier skin?
I do use a stable version of XBMC and the original Rapier skin
the_jonath Wrote:I do use a stable version of XBMC and the original Rapier skin

sorry but i have no idea why this is happening on Mac. it runs fine on windows and linux, i dont know what's different on mac.
How do You install it?

G
you download it from here, copy the whole thing to the Rapier folder and replace. it's written in the first post btw.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Hide Top Bar MOD0