[MOD] Hide Top Bar MOD
I've made a MOD, that can hide the grey top bar in the skin.

Pictures:

2010.04.05: upgraded the mod, changes:
-you can switch the top bar on/off seperately from the media views (it can be switched on in a view, switched off in another one).
you find the switch button in the top options bar, where you hide the scrollbar and labels (its hard to describe, see pictureSmile :http://img222.imageshack.us/i/howto1p.jpg/ .
-you can now select in the skin settings/general if you want a top bar on the homescreen.
-added a digital clock for switched off top bar, it's also selectable per view.

-rearranged the views so they look better with the top bar switched off (they stay the same as in the original skin, when top bar is switched on)
-fixed a bug in the original Rapier skin, where the bottom bar is switched off in Wrap view Flat and 3D (the covers were out of the screen when the bottom bar was switched off in the skin options)
-added some animations (for the top bar and clock coming in), i hope it runs fine on an xbox, but i have not tried.

2010.05.01: upgraded, known bugs are fixed (please report if you find one though).

Here are the files for the original skin (updated): Download the MOD
Copy them to the Rapier folder, and replace (after backup).

for Qualar's mod you don't need to change anything it's already part of the mod since version 3.6.
Lookin' good. I'll give it a try.
awesome!
This is great .... THanks !
Very nice!!! Working nicely on my xboxLaugh

Any way to make a 70% transparent clock?

Bug
Maybe a bug...
But my Rss feed is gone from the home screen
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
I was looking for a way to hide the top bar, thanks!
kautious Wrote:Very nice!!! Working nicely on my xboxLaugh

Any way to make a 70% transparent clock?

Bug
Maybe a bug...
But my Rss feed is gone from the home screen

fixed the bug with the RSS, don't know how to make the transparent clock appear though
Very nice - would love to see this as an option in Qualar's too!
I've added an option to the Skin settings: Show clock in every view. This keeps a transparent digital clock at the right top corner of the screen.

maybe I'll put this later into Qualar mod, i'm still fixing this one
r1ctus Wrote:I've added an option to the Skin settings: Show clock in every view. This keeps a transparent digital clock at the right top corner of the screen.

maybe I'll put this later into Qualar mod, i'm still fixing this one

M8 if we work together I will merge this into my mod.
Is it possible to remove the bar from the home screen as well? Or is that unchangeable?
rtschutter Wrote:Is it possible to remove the bar from the home screen as well? Or is that unchangeable?

Im working on making it selectable per view (home screen too), when it's done we can put it into Qualar's modSmile
Anyone word on an update to this? Has it been added to Qualar's mod? Also has it been added to remove the top bar on the home screen as well?
i updated it, but i've not added it to Qualar's mod.
Can this please please be implemented into Qualar's Mod?? Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Hide Top Bar MOD0