Can't enable library mode in SVN build
I have xmbc installed onto Ubuntu 9.10 using the SVN ppa, but for some reason I can't enable library mode. Everything is shown in file mode and the button to enable library mode is greyed out.
I was hoping to use spotify in xbmc downloaded from here - http://spotyxbmc.tumblr.com/, but it requires library mode to be enabled so I'm a bit stuck.

I'm using the default skin and a brand new install. Without even changing things to enable spotify, it still won't allow me to set library mode. And with spotify enabled, it is just the same.

According to synaptic, the version installed is 1:9.11+svn27017-karmic1.
Sounds like you haven't scanned the content into your library. You can enable the library mode until you have actually scanned items into it.
I've added a few folders by using the add source option in the files view. How can I get xbmc to actually scan the folders?
themusicalduck Wrote:I've added a few folders by using the add source option in the files view. How can I get xbmc to actually scan the folders?

Pull up the context menu and go to set content and there is an option in there to scan as well once content is set.
Found it. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't enable library mode in SVN build0